One of the best video streaming apps, Hulu often bumps into errors such as Hulu error code RUNUNK13. Do you know what does Hulu error code RUNUNK13 mean? This error occurs due to several reasons such as a bad network connection, corrupted files, browser issues, or minor bugs in the Hulu app.
If you diagnose the cause, you can eliminate this error easily and stream your shows online uninterruptedly. Let’s quickly fix Hulu error RUNUNK13.
Things to Be Considered
Before you fix Hulu error code RUNUNK13 using technical methods, users are required to perform the basic steps that can kill the minor bugs.
- Try to run the Hulu app on other devices such as smart TV or smartphones.
- Sign out of your account and log in again.
- Try to play a different title.
After performing these steps, if you are still bothered by the error, it indicates the problem is with your app or device either.
Most Effective Ways to Fix Hulu Error RUNUNK13
In order to rectify this error, users can implement a number of methods which are as follows:
- Restart the Hulu App
The first thing is to close all the apps running on your phone or computer. Then, you can relaunch the Hulu app. If it causes issues when opening the app, you can move to the other methods.
- Power Cycle Router and System
Another method to fix Hulu error code RUNUNK13 on iPhone or desktop is to restart your router and computer. Here is how:
- Power off your computer.
- Now, press the power button on your router for around 15 seconds then release.
- Turn on your router and then your computer.
- Now, launch the Hulu app to stream.
- Check Internet Connection
One of the most leading factors that the Hulu app does not work is due to a low internet connection. If you find Hulu error code Rununk13 then you should check internet strength. In addition, check the speed of your internet because low speed often affects streaming in the Hulu app.
- Clear Cache on All Devices
If you confront errors in the Hulu app while using it through the internet browser then you can clear the browser cache. In addition, clear the temporary data through the History tab.
Hulu error code Rununk13 can also be caused by corrupted data. To fix this, you can clear the cache and data from your Hulu mobile applications. Check out the following steps to clear the cache and data manually on multiple devices.
Read more: Hulu Error Code P-TS207
- Go to Settings
- See all apps
- Storage and cache
- Clear storage and clear cache
- For iOS devices, you can uninstall the Hulu application from your phone and reinstall it. This will automatically clear the cache and data of the Hulu app.
- Since there is no direct option to clear cache and data, you can restart the Apple TV. This may help you to refresh the app on this device. For that, you can use the Home and Menu buttons altogether.
- Go to Settings
- Manage Installed Applications
- Clear cache
- Clear data
- Try Accessing Hulu App on a Different Browser
In most cases, users access the Hulu app through the web browser. If you encounter Hulu error code Rununk13 then you can try using some other browser. Then, play videos in order to identify if the issue is with your internet browser.
- Go to the browser’s menu
- Click Customize and control Google Chrome
- Select Settings
- Click Show advanced settings
- Under the Privacy, click Content settings
- Click the OK button and close the Settings tab
- Click Reload this page button of the Chrome web browser in order to refresh the page
- On the browser menu, click Tools
- Select Internet Options
- Select the Security tab
- Click on the Custom Level button
- When the dialog window for Security Settings – Internet Zone opens, find the Scripting section.
- In the Active Scripting, you can select Enable
- When the Warning pop up appears, select Yes
- In the Internet Options window, you can click the OK to close it
- Then, refresh the web browser.
- Type about: config in the address bar and hit the Enter button.
- If a warning message appears on your screen, click “I’ll be careful, I promise”
- Hit the Reload current page button of your web browser in order to refresh the page
Hulu app can be used on multiple internet browsers and devices including iOS, Android, Apple TV, or Fire TV. If you ever stumble upon Hulu code RUNUNK13, you can rectify it by following our guide and stream your favorite entertainment shows.