The digital age has given a lot of power to our hands, the power to get all our work done in just a single click. From ordering food to booking a cab and now also availing the banking services everything is available on the apps.
Today when we think of getting a loan, an image of the bank comes to our mind. But with the smartphones and loan apps in India, this too has become an easier task.
Why are Personal Loan Apps good?
While one can visit the bank and get their personal loan approved, a lot of people wonder what makes the online loan app a preferred option. Let us discuss what are the benefits of using an online loan app.
- Easy application process
- Quick Loan approval
- Fast Disbursal
- Can apply from anywhere around the world
- The funds can be used for any purpose
These are some of the reasons why choosing a personal loan app is a great choice if you need funds during an emergency situation. Let us now look at the top 5 personal loan apps best for any emergency.
List Of 5 Online Loan Apps
Personal loans are a great way tool to finance your emergency needs, while also ensuring that you
do not have a lot of financial burden on yourself. Some of the best personal loan apps that can help you in emergency situations are:
- Fullerton India Personal Loan App: With Fullerton India, you can borrow up to Rs. 25 lakhs, at affordable interest rates starting from 11.99%. You can also enjoy flexible repayment tenures of up to 60 months. Through the online process application, you can get financial support within minutes from the comfort and safety of your home. Fullerton India offers a loan of up to Rs 25 lakhs.
- Zest Money App: A quick and fast way of getting an Instant loan, Zest Money offers the borrower the facility to pay back the loan in equated monthly installments (EMIs). If you are someone who hasn’t taken a loan earlier or not using a credit card, zest money can be the best option as it does not require you to have a credit score. With Zest Money personal loan app you can streamline the entire application process and get your loan approved in less than 15 mins.
- Money Tap App: Money Tap offers personal loans to both employed and professionals individuals who are looking for an instant loan. If you have a monthly salary of Rs. 22,000 and above, you can create your profile and upload your documents. Money tap has a low rejection rate of a loan application, and the interest is charged only on the sanctioned amount used by the borrower. The maximum loan amount offered is Rs. 5 lakhs.
- Early Salary App: For individuals with a salary over Rs 18,000, you can get a loan of up to Rs 2 lakh with an Early Salary. It is mainly for individuals who do not have a credit history but require money for some emergency. After proper documentation, you can get a loan in just 10 mins. With an Early Salary at just Rs 9 per day, you can get an advance on your salary along with exciting vouchers to shop on Amazon, Flipkart, or Big basket.
- Pay Sense App: An online platform to get online Instant personal loans, PaySense has partnered with IIFL and Fullerton for the disbursal of personal loans. You can get a loan of up to Rs 2 lakh at the rate of interest starting from 16.8% p.a. Based on the borrower’s risk profile, the loan amount and tenure are decided.
Post document submission, you can get the loan approved in 5 hours if you are eligible and the funds will be transferred in the next 3-5 days.
These are some of the apps that will help you in getting an instant loan by submitting some documents like:
- Identify Proof: Aadhar card, PAN card, driving license, or passport as your id proof.
- Photo proof: A picture of yourself as a photo proof.
- Address Proof: Electricity, water or phone bill, or passport.
- Bank Statement: Salary credited bank statement will have to be submitted.
- Salary Slips: You will have to submit the latest salary slip from the employer.
Personal loan funds can be used for any purpose like medical emergency, planning a vacation, education, setting up a business, or any other expenses that you are finding difficult to manage. Based on your requirement, your paying capacity, and repayment planning you can explore the various online loan apps available and then choose the one offering the best services. Make sure to calculate the EMI while finalizing on your lender.