No matter how enthusiastic about new productivity systems, diets, and personal development advice, success rates always seem to be in the 5-15% range. Some people will succeed. I rarely do it.
I will be a certified habit coach five weeks from today.
And while it may sound counterintuitive to me, developing good habits (or breaking bad habits) is only one-sixth of the big picture.
Six Factors Can Affect Your Growth.
Your “reason” and your reason — the purpose of your life and everything that matters to you.
- Identity. This is your view. The way you see yourself is also the way others see (and treat) you.
- Belief. The thoughts you return to yourself become your beliefs. Your beliefs can help your growth, or they can limit your growth. This is our manual on how things work in this world.
- Capacity. Your physical and mental health. You plan to exercise every night after returning from the office, but if you always work on 14 working days, you may not have the ability to do any strength training. This is a capacity issue.
- Habit. Everything you do in autopilot mode, What if you could meditate in autopilot mode? Isn’t that great? Your habits can make or break you based on their results.
- Environment. If you are a student who does not have another room and shares a room, you may not be able to meditate in the morning if there are people around you. But you can adjust it tonight meditation or afternoon meditation. Your physical environment is important.
Generally speaking, life coaches start their programs by focusing on the first three categories. Fitness trainers usually begin their programs with a focus on the last three categories.
From time to time, the gates of your habits are closed, and the rest open.
For overall growth, you need to work on each of the six categories, one at a time. Also, life is considered an imperfect phenomenon and often goes out of sync over time.
Mission / adjustment
If my heart value is quality family time & I work for a job that requires me to travel five days a week, I will not be happy in my life because the core value and work do not match.
- Alignment can solve so many problems in your life.
- The core values and language of love for you and your partner
- The purpose of your life and the goals of your career
- Your thoughts, actions, and emotions
Design a fictitious compass for your life. Be aware of who you are, what your core values are, your standards and expectations, and more.
Point this fictitious compass in the direction of your life goals. Choose your decision carefully from here.
Whenever you need to decide something, such as a date with someone or a career opportunity, wear this fictitious compass and see if it matches your goals and core values of life. Please give me.
Identity / self-talk
If you repeatedly say, “I’m fat and have an unhealthy diet,” you’re blaming yourself.
But creating a change in identity means upgrading your way of speaking to someone you want to be and changing your writing to something like this: I exercise regularly, and food nourishes my body. “
Some ideas about changing your identity
If you need to lose weight, change yourself talk to I am an exerciser every other day.
If you want to be good friends, change your self-talk to “I’m the one who calls my friends every day.”
The thoughts you happen to yourself become your beliefs.
The types of beliefs that limit your growth — they limit their beliefs. Maybe at some point, those beliefs have helped you, but you need a different “you” for each new level of growth.
Coming from a humble career, seeing my parents working hard for my education, I always believed that it would take a lot of time and effort to make money.
Over time, when I did many things that came to my mind, I started receiving far more rewards than expected.
I love money, but I didn’t accept the money that came to me because of the limited belief that money takes time and effort.
What became my new belief?
We need some one to help us find our marginal beliefs.
The definition of a habit is what you do regularly or addiction. Brushing your teeth every morning and night is an example of a good habit. Being heroin-addicted is an example of having a heroin habit.
Capacity / wellness
When you are sick, you have only one wish to “feel better.” I can’t work if I’m not feeling well. If you do not have the energy to save yourself, how do you save others?
Your mental and physical health.
How is your physical and mental health? Score on a scale of 10 and analyze how you can improve this score.
Before trying this
Here are some points to keep in mind before moving on —
It is always advisable to hire a professional for intensive growth based on your goals and values.
This isn’t all a day’s work. It’s always an ongoing job in your life.
Letting go of perfectionism and reconciling with reality will help you make great strides. Celebrating a small victory is a great way to tackle perfectionism.