Marketing involved more practical learning as compared to theoretical learning. Same is the case with the assignments that are given to the students. They also involve more practical learning as compared to theoretical learning. The purpose of these assignments is to prepare the students for the problems and situation they will be facing once they get into the practical part of the life. How are they supposed to react, what are their responsibilities and how will they face challenges. Also how will they face high pressure situation instead of just worrying about and not being able to make the right decisions at critical moments of their life.
Format and structure:
What is more important in a case study is the structure as well as the recommended format that needs to be followed. Most students lose more marks, even though the content is all very relevant to the topic. The reason for that is that they are not aware of the format to be followed. So in order to get case study assignment help, understanding the structure is very important. Given below is the detail
- Different institutions might have different structures and formats for a case study. But there is a universal structure that is followed. If you are supposed to write in a different structure, it will be mentioned.
- The conventional and universal structure consists of first an introduction of the topic, then the main body and in the end is the conclusion.
- When writing a case study, students are also required to write an executive summary as well. Executive summary should not be confused with the introduction. The reason is that executive summary is a description of the organization or the company under consideration, while the introduction is the problem that is being discussed in the whole case study.
- The next part is the main body of the case study. This will contain the various diagrams, images and tables that show all the data in addition to all the content related to the topic. The number of parts depends upon the allowed word count, topic as well as the case that is under discussion in that particular case study.
- Then comes the conclusion of the case study. This is considered as the closing of the entire discussion as it contains the gist of the entire topic in a single paragraph. You are not supposed to add any new information in this paragraph and are required to sum up what the whole case study says.
Here are some additional points that you need to consider that provide a lot of case study assignment help.
- The language that you are using while writing a case study should be easily understandable. A lot of students try to add unrelated sentences, just to meet the word count. Avoid this practice as much as possible because it will cause you to loose marks.
- Before writing a case study, you should collect and arrange all the data through research. Planning before writing will show a flow in the data.
- Never hesitate to ask fellow students or your teachers for help. You can also take case study writing service from a number of websites as well, as they have numerous experts who can give the best advice.
Dos and Don’ts of a case study:
There are a number of things that you should do, and a number of things that you should avoid while writing a case study. These will not only provide you with a lot of help in creating a quality content, but will also help you to get more marks then your expectations as well. Additionally, you will also be able to complete your assignments in a short time.
- Always consider the allowed word count while writing the case study. Not only in case studies, but word count has a lot of importance in every type of assignment. This is a way that teachers judge if the students have the ability to deliver all the content in a concise way or not.
- It is always recommended to make a rough draft of the assignment and then make the final draft so that it is neat and without corrections.
- Always divide the whole topic in a number of parts so that you can include all the different points and aspects of the case study.
- Never submit any type of assignment before rechecking it for conceptual as well as grammatical and spelling errors.
- Always avoid plagiarism.
- Do not include hypothetical data while discussing a real life case.
- Avoid making assumptions based on different instances rather than focusing on the instance under consideration.
So always keep all these points in your mind whenever working on a case study and you will not ever need case study assignment help. These points will ensure that you get maximum marks all on your own.