When something new comes out in the market, it does not take long for it to be copied by other companies and then come out in the market as well. Sometimes the copied products have a number of discounts and offers and at times have an even better consistency than the product initially taken out. It is the same with the entire online distance education facility that most IIT coaching centres offer now. Most of them look like clones and at first you won’t be able to determine which one will suit your needs but the following list will assist you in making a decision.
- The study material should be comprehensive: Most distance education programmes provide you with both online and physical study material. However, this study material should have both subjective and objective question and answers and methods to solve difficult problems. Problem solving skills of the individual should be enhanced to an extent that he can face the unpredictable pattern of the exam without any fear.
- Incorporating learning with board examination pressure is a task for most students but it can be made easy with distance jee online coaching. There are no strict timings for the classes conducted and there is a flexible system to which no child has to adhere to. The materials online should be accessible 24×7.
- There should be a feedback system: A feedback system for all the video tutorials should be available, where the students can write their doubts and the professors can answer them. Education should be a two way communication process and not one.
- All papers should be covered in depth: All aspects of Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics should be covered to anchor a student and get his fundamentals in place.
- All mock tests must be conducted in a simulated environment that makes the students taking the exam feel like they’re actually sitting for the JEE mains exam. There should be a timer that stops once the given time limit is over. This trains the students to perform faster and not let the pressure of the environment setting get to them.
- There should be a graph system: Every student must be able to assess his progress and the level of understanding in one subject. There should be a system to keep him updated about the number of mocks he has taken, the number of mocks for each subject and how well he has performed in one, in comparison to the mocks of the other subjects. He should be able to see his score in terms of how his peers have done and how much practice is required on his behalf. An online coaching for iit course should have new mock tests everyday so that students don’t lose touch with their study material and don’t feel out of place with new topics. Constant assessment will help the student be at par with everyone else who has a chance of cracking the exam.
In the recent past two-three years, the internet reach in India has increased dramatically. Most of the Indian cities and many of the villages are now connected with the 3G/4G network, which has paved the path for online education, including JEE preparation. On one side while online institutes are trying to make their way into this coaching sector, the Offline institutes are willing to maintain their dominance.
Online coaching is the ultimate way for the students who sometimes skip or unable to attend the class. For this, you can go with online coaching for iit jee. You just need to access the device and join the online coaching. You will get the wonderful and excellent experience during joining the online coaching. It comes with the great faculty service and also very helpful in learning about the topics in a convenient way. NO matter where you are, you can easily access online coaching and join the class.
- Self-Study Format: The biggest advantage of opting for online study resources for preparation for government competitive exams is that it promotes and inculcates self-study techniques among the candidates. According to many experts, self-study is best and most effective form of study format that candidates should follow, especially when it comes to competitive examinations. Self-study not only helps aspirants design a strategy and pace at which they are comfortable but in the process also helps them identify their strengths and weaknesses.
- Excellent Study Materials: As far as study materials are concerned, there is no dearth of it in the online world. Aspirants and candidates will be able to find excellent quality study materials, some drafted by the coaching institutes and some by independent experts. Moreover, these materials are available in different formats and, therefore, offer a variety of choices and options to the aspirants to choose from, as per their requirements and needs.