Over the past few years, there has been a tremendous transformation in the field of sports nutrition. Gone is the time when the active sports persons or athletics used to consume wrong meals like loads of steak and eggs. Nowadays, things have improved to a great extent for good. More emphasis is laid on healthy eating. The concept of a balanced diet is being incorporated to accomplish goals. This is the reason why the role of sports nutritionists has come to fore as they play a pivotal role in the careful planning of meals that include the right amount of carbohydrates, fats, and amino acids.
Besides this, even the highly successful sports persons or athletes are paying more heed on the advantages of the prudently constituting their food and liquid consumptions to improve day-to-day working out, support recovery and improve overall performance. The market of sports nutrition is the most ground-breaking and self-motivated of all sports sciences.
If you are looking forward to kick-starting your career in the field, then registering for the sports nutritionist course in Mumbai will be the right choice. These certification courses give you a profound insight into the rudimentary aspects of the nutrition for the sportspersons or athletes that can help them perform better and stay healthy. This course can be of great benefits for the candidates who are already practising as nutritionists, dieticians and fitness instructors. It will help you outshine and progress in this field of sports nutrition.
Let’s have a glimpse at all the major aspects that will be covered in the sports nutritionists course in Mumbai.
Major subjects that will be covered in the course are:
- Describing Sports Nutrition
- General Physical Readiness
- The overall capability & strength
- High Fat Diets for a healthy diet
- High Fat Diets for improved sports performance level
- Body Composition & Goal Setting
- In-depth introduction to Macronutrients
- Role of hormones in sports performance
- Role of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats
- Water and electrolytes consumption
- Role of the vitamins and minerals in maintaining overall strength and stamina level
- How you can include the right amount of macros in the diet plan to help your clients with fat loss
- How you can include the right amount of macro in the diet plan to help your clients with muscle gain
- The right intake of ergogenic, therogenic and other related supplements to help boost energy
The complete duration of session:
This certification course can be completed with the duration of around 44 theory sessions in which you will be given informative insight about diet planning presentations, the maintenance of food hygiene and sanitation and cooking demonstration.
Once you have completed the course, you have to sit for both theory and practical examination. If you will successfully pass both the examination, you will be granted with the certified sports nutritionists certificate.