The FCI Manager exam is conducted to recruit candidates to various Managerial posts in the Food Corporation of India. The exam is not an annually conducted exam and aspirants across the country look forward to an opportunity to join this Government sector job.
Similar to the other Government exams, the FCI Manager exam is conducted in three phases:
- Phase I or the Preliminary Examination
- Phase II or the Mains Examination
Candidates who manage to qualify all these three stages are finally shortlisted to get appointed at the Managerial post of their Specialisation.
The different Specialisation for which applications are invited for the FCI Manager recruitment includes:
- FCI Manager – General
- FCI Manager – Depot
- FCI Manager – Movement
- FCI Manage – Accounts
- FCI Manage – Technical
- FCI Manage – Civil Engineering
- FCI Manage – Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- FCI Manager – Hindi
Aspirants can check the eligibility for each post and accordingly apply for the examination. The selection of the candidates and the final result shall be dependent on the field that an aspirant opts for. To know more about the result, steps to check it and the cut off related information, candidates can visit the FCI Result page.
Further below, we have discussed a few main aspects of the FCI Manager exam. Review the points and start your preparation for the upcoming recruitment now.
Major Aspects of the FCI Manager Exam
The main features which contribute to the FCI recruitment have been discussed below:
- Notification Release & Online Application – The first stage of the recruitment process is the release of official notification, followed by the online application process. Candidates need to completely submit their application to move further with the recruitment process
- Exam Dates – Mostly, all the important exam dates are mentioned in the official notification released by the conducting body, so once the notification is released, the candidates must carefully go through the exam schedule and accordingly start their preparation
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Before starting the preparation, being aware of the syllabus and exam pattern is extremely important as only then a systematic study plan can be followed which helps candidates cover the entire syllabus
- Eligibility – Since the Specialisation for the FCI Manager posts is different, the educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria also differ. Thus, before applying for the exam, ensure that you go through the eligibility criteria
- Probation/ Guarantee Bond – Details regarding the Probation or the Guarantee Bond (if any) are mentioned in the notification. It is important that a candidate analyses this information before joining the Organisation
Summarising the above information, it is important that an aspirant carefully goes through the official notification which is released by the conducting body and reviews every aspect of the recruitment procedure carefully.
Apart from the things mentioned above, result declaration, admit card release, cut off marks and list of finally shortlisted candidates are a crucial part of the recruitment of a Manager in FCI.
So, for anyone who is looking forward to appearing for the examination must understand and analyse all these aspects carefully and to know details regarding the admit card release for this post, aspirants can check the FCI Manager Admit Card page.
Since the 2020 recruitment is tentatively expected to start from September 2020, so candidates must start their preparation now.